Red Deer Kitchen Countertops
You want to get the greatest number of years out of it and you want to know that it is going to remain hygienic, durable, and in its best shape aesthetically, for all of that time. Therefore, you are going to need no less than the very best.
That is why our team is the one for you. We are Berta Kitchen Countertop Pros Red Deer, the premier source of custom kitchen countertop design and installation, anywhere in Red Deer, Alberta. For many years now, we have been bringing local homeowners the elite standard of quality in kitchen countertops, helping to transform the space that they use daily. Our expert team combines bespoke design and the most premium materials on the market today, to create incredible installations based on our clients’ needs.
So, if you have been looking to invest in a brand-new luxe countertop, we are going to be the team for you. Quality is paramount to our work and we are well known to consistently produce the most skillfully crafted products. We pay close attention to every step in the fabrication process and in doing so, consistently produce some of the finest bespoke countertops that you are going to find, anywhere in Alberta.
At Berta Kitchen Countertop Pros Red Deer, we know that every kitchen space is different. We all use our kitchens in different ways and we all have an idea of what the perfect space would look like. For this reason, we make sure we are putting our full effort into every countertop design. From the shaping and fitting to the finer aesthetic details, we plan out every key component and create comprehensive designs that are guaranteed to fulfill every unique need given to us.
Kitchen Countertop Design
Kitchen Countertop Fabrication
Once we have been able to blueprint how your countertop is going to look, we will be able to begin crafting it. When it comes to kitchen countertop fabrication, we ensure we are being precise and applying expert care at all times. But, more importantly, we make sure that we are applying all of the requests of our clients. One of the biggest parts of that is selecting the right material, from our expansive list of countertop options, including granite, wood, concrete, marble, soapstone, quartz, slate, and so many more.
Kitchen Countertop Refinishing
At Berta Kitchen Countertop Pros Red Deer, we trust that every single one of our kitchen countertop installations will last many years at their very best. However, after many years of wearing, aging, and discolouration, there may come a time when you want an upgrade. If that is the case, then our kitchen countertop refinishing service may be the perfect one for you. Following this process, we can overhaul the looks and ability of any countertop, without having to deliver a full replacement. Instead, we can reimagine the design and style, whilst charging you the minimum amount for the service.
Kitchen Countertop Replacement
On the other hand, if you know you would like to make use of another material altogether, then we will always be happy to bring you our complete kitchen countertop replacement service. You can trust in us, at Berta Kitchen Countertop Pros Red Deer, to be able to handle this job with precision and expertise. We’ll deliver you with a clean, swift, and accurate replacement, leaving you with a greatly improved new installation.
Whilst our crew are the complete experts in all things kitchen countertops, we can be just as good for your bathroom too. Our team can apply their usual outstanding craftsmanship and expert design skills towards creating incredible countertops, that will be a suitable fit for the rest of your bathroom. What’s more, if you would like us to add in a bathroom sink too, then you can bet that we’ll be able to incorporate one into an equally brilliant design.
Every material that we use is different and some of them are stronger than others. That means, with some of our products, you may well pick up some wear and damage over time. Whilst we know it is frustrating, you don’t need to worry for a minute. That is because, you know you are always going to be able to call on us, at Berta Kitchen Countertop Pros Red Deer. We can deliver you with all of the countertop repairs work that you need, guaranteed to fix up your kitchen or bathroom countertop to full health, for the long run.
Have you ever wondered what are all the different types of countertops there are on the market? Which are the most popular countertops to consider? Do you know which one to choose for your home or office? Here is a list of some different types, and if you have any questions on which might best suite your needs then give us a call.
Types of Countertops
Marble countertops are typically known for their elegance and luxury. They are as a result of compacted carbonate minerals. In simple terms, this is metamorphosed limestone. Marble is adventurous because it comes in a wide range of hues, making it ideal for use by interior designers. Also, it comes in a wide variety of colours ranging from blue-grey, reddish-pink, black and salmon pink. There are many different types of marble counterparts to choose from. These are:
- Calacatta - This is one of the rarest marble you can find and that is why it is costly. It is mined from the Apuan mountains in Italy. It is characterized by a white background-colour with gold or dark-grey veins and mostly used by luxurious home owners.
- Nero Marquina Marble - This stone is known for its characteristically black colour. It comes from the regions of Marquina in Spain and is also known for its high-quality fine grain. It is ideal for use in black and white bathrooms.
- Carrara - This is an Italian marble suitable for use as a countertop and a wall tile. It comes in a wide range of colours such as white, grey and blue-grey. Carrara is a good option for use in the kitchen because of its linear veining patterns that add aesthetic beauty to your home.
When choosing marble, you should consider the following:
Are man-made countertops formed by mixing 90% ground quartz with 10% polymers, pigments and resins. The resultant mixture is an extremely hard-granite surface. The appearance of the countertops is majorly dependent on the type of ground quartz used. If finely ground quartz is used, then a smooth surface is produced and vice versa. Quartz countertops in Red Deer, Alberta are mostly used in budget apartments, senior housing and budget hotels. This is because they are classy and affordable at the same time. They are also ideal for homes with large families because of its non-porous nature making it very durable. They come in a wide range of colours and texture depending on the brand.
There are several types of quartz countertop brands in the market that you can consider:
There are several types of quartz countertop brands in the market that you can consider:
- Caesarstone comes in more than 40 colours that reflect different themes ranging from contemporary to daring textures.
- Cambria is a high-end brand suitable for wealthy and well off Canadians. It has more than 100 design styles and boasts a lifetime warranty. Cambria countertops have a natural stone pattern, including some varieties that imitate marble.
- Silverstone Quartz countertops from Silverstone come with a 25-year warranty. The good thing about this warranty is that it can be transferred to a new homeowner. Its countertops come in a wide range of colours such as Miami white, Et Calacatta Gold and ET Noir. Another advantage of this brand is that it is impact and stain-resistant.
- Corian Quartz comes in over 40 colours and it is created for architects and homeowners who prefer natural aesthetics. The main advantages of Corian Quartz are that they are cut resistant, do not require a sealant and comes with a 10-year transferable residential warranty.
- Hanstone countertops boast of 6 times the durability of granite countertops. It is ideal for use by chefs and come in more than 50 style designs.
- Non porous meaning it does not easily stain
- Poor Heat resistant Capabilities when compared to granite
They come in all sorts of variations, including many different edge choices. As the name suggests, granite countertops are made from granite. This is a naturally occurring mineral that is mined from igneous rocks. It is characterized by a coarse-grained texture and is used in a wide range of uses such as tiles, countertops, building veneer and as a paving stone. Granite comprises of many minerals making it have different colours that add to the aesthetic beauty of your home. As a result, there are several countertops to choose from such as:
- White Granite
- Moon White Granite
- Bianco Antico Granite
- Juparana Delicatus Granite
- Ivory Fantasy Granite
- Straight Edge - If you are looking for an edge that will rhyme with your kitchen, then the straight edge is perfect. It has a rounded design and is simple to clean.
- Eased Edge - This granite has a 90-degree edge, but it is not too sharp for use. It makes your countertop look thick and because it does not hold any spillage, it is easy to clean.
- Bullnose Edge - If you’re the kind of person who has a traditional but sophisticated kitchen, then the Bullnose edge will work wonders for you. It makes the granite look thinner and classy.
- Waterfall Edge - This is a rounded granite countertop and is ideal for the modern kitchen. It is regarded as the safest of all countertops and it creates an impression that there is no edge.
Unlike other types of countertops such as marble and granite that come as a pre-made product, epoxy is not a pre-made countertop. Instead, it is a refinishing product that is used on an already existing material. However, keep in mind that you can find ready to install epoxy countertops, but this is expensive.
- Can be used on most countertop materials
- High gloss finish
- Heat resistant
- Messy to apply
- Requires skilled labor to apply
Believe it or not but these are becoming the new norm in many households. They are lightweight and can be produced in a wide array of colours. To ensure they are lighter than normal concrete, additives are added to the mixture. One main advantage of concrete countertops is that homeowners can order for personalized designs.
- Does not easily chip
- Can be pigmented
- Fairly expensive
- Need to be regularly sealed
- Stone Coat Countertops
- Acrylic Countertops
Contact Berta Kitchen Countertop Pros Red Deer
“The team at Berta Kitchen Countertop Pros Red Deer did an incredible job on my brand-new marble countertop. The workmanship is exceptional and it has been beautifully designed to fit around the shaping of my kitchen. What a transformation it’s made, I couldn’t be any happier with the results.” – Martha V
“Berta Kitchen Countertop Pros Red Deer are a very professional team, who produce excellent kitchen countertop installations. They gave me a great price on a high-quality wooden countertop, which has been the ideal fit in my kitchen. I highly recommend anyone else in town to use them when you want to upgrade your countertop.” – Alex I
“My old concrete countertop was beginning to wear at the edges and I thought it was about time to have it refinished. The guys at Berta Kitchen Countertop Pros Red Deer were so helpful in helping me do this and they gave me a whole load of really gorgeous options to choose from. I’m so happy with how it turned out and I know I’ll definitely be coming back in the future.” – Cathy M
So, if you were searching for a countertop installer near me and you're interested in the premium standard of quality for your new kitchen countertop, then you’ll already know that we are the best team to call. That is why you should give us a call today and let us know exactly how we can start applying our services to you.
If you are looking for a Loft Conversion Surrey then this is who we are proud to say will take good care of you.